Image Map

23 Feb 2014

BOOTS AND SUPERDRUG HAUL

I didn't buy the tree... that's just decoration...

Today I was in town and thought I'd pop into Boots and Superdrug for a teeny tiny bit of shopping. Here's what I bought:


VO5 Give Me Moisture shampoo and conditioner - This was on 2 for £5 at Superdrug which I thought was pretty good. My hairs been feeling a bit dry recently so I'm hoping these will sort it out. They smell lovely and I seem to remember loving them in the past!


Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Primer - I really don't need this primer, but I saw it and thought it was worth a try... I've broken a new years resolution there...


It's a pretty pink coloured primer - which despite the colour of the bottle I wasn't expecting - and has a very light, soft texture. It does have a scent  that I can't really describe but I like it. This was also from Superdrug and cost me £10.99.



Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - Another impulse, resolution-breaking buy here. I went to Boots to buy a foundation that I love and have run out of, and left with this, a foundation that I've never tried or heard much about. 


Did I test it? No, not really. Is it my colour? Probably not. Does it have good reviews? not that I can see. But, I am happy with my purchase. I'm glad that I'm giving this foundation a go and if it lives up to its colour correcting claims then it could be the one for me! I don't expect miracles from this product but for a drug store foundation I'm hoping that it will do the job! This cost me £10.99 and I'm quite excited to give it a try!


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Light' - I picked myself up an extremely hyped up product here! I needed a good thick concealer and this seemed like the way to go. This is my third tube of this product and I can't make my mind up about it! I've decided that this will be my last tube if I don't finish it all before it dries up! This was £4.19 from Boots but I got it for free with the '3 for 2' deal!


Real Techniques Stippling Brush - This is the final thing that I bought and I know that I love it because I already have one that I think is getting a bit old and in need of replacing! If you're new to make up and wanting to build a collection of brushes Real Techniques is a great place to start. They're affordable and good quality and you can pick this one up from Boots for £11.99.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I bought on my little shopping trip.

Keep your eyes peeled (what a ridiculous saying) for my Feb Favourites next week!










No comments:

Post a Comment