Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Ruth. You can read her blog here (there's a post on colour tattoo dupe's today and they're £1.99!! Bargin! definitely worth a look!)
Ruth also has a Youtube channel that you can take a peek at here.
I'll be honest, I'd not heard of this before today, but I've found the rules on this post here!
1) My name - Sally - means princess
2) I have a small hole in my face
3) I suffer from anxiety and sometimes panic attacks
4) I left school at 18 and now have a full time job
5) I don't think university is for everyone
6) At the moment I'm a bit obsessed with popcorn
7) I've dyed my hair so much I'm not 100% what my natural colour is anymore
8) I have a weird thing where I HATE it when people take the label off their drinks bottle
9) I don't drink fizzy drinks
10) I rarely eat meat because I don't like the thought of eating a vein
11) I'm extremely indecisive
1) Who was your first celebrity crush?
Honestly? I do not have a clue. I'd imagine it was someone from CBBC, but I really can't remember. Sorry!
2) What is your favourite least well known band?
Well, this isn't really a band, and they're pretty well known but I want to say Frank Turner. I find that when I mention him to my girl friends a lot of people don't know who he is. His band is Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls. Not everyone's cup of tea I understand, but there's no denying Franks an amazing writer and I think he has a unique, interesting voice!
3) What camera do you use to take photo’s on your blog?
Well I've only done one post with photos, and to be honest I used my iPhone for that. I do have a camera, but I couldn't be bothered to get it when my phone was next to me so there we go. Another fact - I'm lazy.
4) What is your favourite lipstick/lip product?
At the moment my favourite lip product is my Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Mint Fresh'. My lips are chapping at the moment and it's sorting them out just fine. My favourite product ever would have to be Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm.
5) Which would you rather, bad hair, or no make up?
No make up - my skin would probably be lovely if I never wore make up!
6) If you could go back and do something in your life differently, would you and why/why not?
I've done a lot of things that I'd like to go back and change, but I don't think I would if I could. If I'd done things differently in the past I wouldn't be where I am today.
7) What is the last piece of schoolwork you did?
I left school in 2011, so I honestly can't remember. My A Level exams if they count?
8) What is the view from your window (without giving a location, we wouldn’t want anybody stalking you)
It's night time so I can't see much! If it was light outside I can just see the houses across the street. Nothing exciting I'm afraid!
9) What is the last song you listened to?
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap.
10) What is the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
LOL, I'm not a rebel!
11) Are you wearing nail polish, and if so which one?
No, I wish I was but I'm trying to give my nails a break.
1) If you could live any dream for one day, what would it be?
2) What's your biggest fear?
3) If you had to live for the rest of your life with only one make up product, what would it be and why?
4) What's your favourite TV show?
5) What are you most excited for in spring?
6) What's your favourite item of clothing that you own?
7) What do you think is the most important step in a beauty routine?
8) If you had to go back in time, where would you go?
9) What's the best shampoo/ conditioner duo in your opinion?
10) What advice can you give to someone who's 3 years younger than you?
11) Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?
Apologies if you've already done this. Please send me the links to your posts!